The Diesel Field Kitchen has been designed as a solution for clients running projects in remote and rural conditions. A wide range of meals can be prepared on the diesel oven using boiling pots, pans, and baking trays, allowing the user to cook multiple meals, offering advantages when catering for different cultural diets.
The Diesel Field Kitchen is ideal for those running projects where access to electricity is non-existant or lacks reliability. Diesel is also more economical rather than making provision for access to gas cookers.
- 40 -350 People, 3 meals a day
- 2 x Stove Tops per Diesel stove – 800mm x 485 mm (Each)
- Oven 690 mm x 430 mm x 590 mm (175 Litres)
- Hot water capacity – 200 Litres
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Folded : (h)2.25m (w)1.95m (l)3.5 – 4.5m
- Unfolded : (h)3.0m (w)3.3m (l)5.3L
- Weight – 1500 kg’s
- 2 Units per 20ft Container, 4 Units per 40ft Container
- Excellent fuel consumption (Less than 2 litres per hour)
- Robust off road capabilities
- Raised working area
- Roof, awnings and side covers provide a fully enclosed unit
- Food grade stainless steel cooking, preparation and cleaning area.
- Non-slip aluminium steps and walkways
All operational equipment stored within enclosed Diesel Field Kitchen
GET FULL DETAILS
- Burkina Faso
- SANDF Airforce
- SANDF Joint Ops
ELW Global has a team of trainers capable of training in French and English on the DFK.
The training programme covers topics from introduction
and familiarization, to setup and operational instructions and maintenance on the DFK. Training methods include practical and theoretical lessons in the field and in the classroom.
Certification is issued upon completion to students that comprehend the DFK.